Should an emergency occur during business hours, please call us on (08) 8404 3111.
If an emergency arises outside of normal business hours, please call (08) 8404 3111 and Press 2- this will divert your cal directly to our management who will discuss with you the issue at hand before determining whether the emergency must be attended to immediately, or can wait until the next working day.
Please ensure the repair requested is an emergency because if a tradesperson does attend the property afterhours and the issue could have waited until the next working day, you may be responsible for the full or part account charged by the tradesperson.
We consider the following to be an emergency:
1. Burst or broken water pipes
2. Blocked or broken toilet- However if you have a second toilet that is functioning, please report this problem during business hours and use the second toilet;
3. Serious roof or gas leak;
4. Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous powerpoint, loose live wire etc;
6. Serious flooding damage;
7. Serious storm, fire or impact damage (ie impact by a motor vehicle);
8. Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
9. Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for water or cooking;
Hot water service failure- please note that if this service fails at the beginning of a weekend or long weekend we accept this will need to be fixed as soon as possible. However, we ask that if a hot water service fails on a weeknight or the day before business hours resume, we ask that this be reported as a normal maintenance item. Once reported, we will place urgency on the matter.
10. Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure;
11. Fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of premises;
12. Serious fault in a staircase or lift or other area of premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to or using the premises; or
13. Breakdown of an air-conditioner during extreme heat (ie during days where temperatures reach or exceed 38 degrees celcius.
Important- Please note that in cases of extreme heat it is very likely there will be a waiting period to get a quailied tradesperson to the property due to increase in demand for their services. In some cases, this may be several days.